On June 1st, 2020, our administrative offices will resume their work. Due to the coronavirus pandemic and taking into account the need for health protection of our employees and students, the following rules will apply:
- Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at least one administrative employee will be present at the Institute office.
- The names of administrative staff working on a given day will be posted on the IAiSP website before the beginning of each working week.
- Students will be provided with studies-related information only by phone or email.
- Administrative staff’s presence at the IAiSP premises is not equal to resuming an in-person contact when dealing with students’ matters. In most cases, the Institute will continue to operate remotely. In-person communication will be allowed only in exceptional and justified cases, and only by prior phone or e-mail appointment.
- After an appointment has been scheduled, students will be invited to a specially prepared and separated Student Service Point, located on the second floor. All other IAiSP rooms will remain inaccessible to students.
- Should the situation justify direct in-person contact, all visitors will be required to: a) wear personal protective equipment (mask or helmet, gloves, etc.), b) disinfect their hands (the sanitizer dispenser is located in front of the Student Service Point), c) keep at least 2-meter distance from another person, d) comply strictly with the rigors specified by the Institute authorities and administrative staff. Visitors will also be asked to have their own pens.
- It is prohibited to enter the Institute premises with accompanying persons unless justified by the law (as in cases of persons with disabilities).